By accessing this website, the materials and information presented within it, the users confirm that they have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions of use.
IF THE USER WILL NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING CHANGES / COMPLEMENTS, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE SITE.
This website belongs to Donau Consult Group CEE. In the absence of specifications for a particular content (image, text or other media content), all rights in the content displayed on this site belong to Donau Consult Group CEE and it is forbidden to reproduce, take over, distribute or use any information or material without the prior written consent of Donau Consult Group CEE. All rights to use the information and materials available belong to Donau Consult Group CEE.
The user of this site is fully responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations, and undertakes not to use any system / application or procedure that would affect the normal functioning of our site or to obtain information at which does not normally have access.
1. Services description The site presents information about the company's main activities, namely heavy and oversized, intern and international transports, industrial manipulations and relocations, and wind turbine installations.
2. Access and registration In order to benefit from the service, the visitor needs a personal computer, a stable internet connection, and a web browser installed on the computer through which the website www.donauconsultcee.com will be accessed.
3. User rights Users of this website have the following rights:
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENCE
Any dispute over the use of the on-line platform and / or application and / or contract will be settled friendly. If the parties do not reach an agreement on the dispute, it will be finally settled by the competent Romanian court. Consumers cannot give up their rights conferred by law. Any contractual clause that removes or limits the rights conferred by law to consumers will not have any effect on them.
At the same time, users have the right to contact the National Authority for Personal Data Protection or the authorities if they believe they have to defend any of the rights guaranteed by the legislation in force or the new GDPR regulation. All disputes, mediations will be governed by Romanian law.
4. Processing of personal data The processing of personal data is performed both for the purpose of providing the service and for the purpose of providing information and any commercial communications by courier, post, e-mail, telephone, fax or other means, producing statistical reports, in order to prevent / detect frauds etc. The data provided for the use of the service are strictly confidential, being exclusively used in the execution of the contractual relation between the subscribers and Donau Consult Group CEE, and the data and information collected are not transmitted to third parties.
Personal data may be transmitted to the competent public authorities for the purpose of carrying out any investigations in accordance with the legal provisions in force. By registering, subscribers have the obligation to provide the required data correctly and completely. In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, Donau Consult Group CEE clients benefit from the right of access to data, the right to data intervention, the right to opposition, the right to information, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to appeal to justice; all these rights are exercised by written, dated and signed application submitted to Donau Consult Group CEE at the registered office or the mail address mentioned in the contact box.
5. Exceptions Donau Consult Group CEE does not assume any legal liability, damage caused by the use of this website and the information available within it, as well as technical failures, viruses or other systems that affect the user in any way.
Donau Consult Group CEE does not assume contractual responsibility for the information available on the site and, while doing its best to respect the accuracy of the information presented, does not assume any obligation if the information is not correct.
The user understands that service delivery may be modified / terminated and understands that the Provider is not responsible for it.
Donau Consult Group CEE does not assume responsibility for interruption of the site's operation. General conditions The user is advised to periodically review these Terms and Conditions.